The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a look through the threads in this forum I don't think I have seen any Zenith's !

Here is my Rainbow El Primero Flyback, 31 Jewels automatic/handwind movement - been after one of these for a long time and got it just before Christmas. This was the strap model but managed to find an OEM bracelet on Ebay a couple of weeks ago.

So, anyone else go a Zenith? if so lets see them :D

Beautiful Movement

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
LuvWatch. said:
Having a look through the threads in this forum I don't think I have seen any Zenith's !

Here is my Rainbow El Primero Flyback, 31 Jewels automatic/handwind movement - been after one of these for a long time and got it just before Christmas. This was the strap model but managed to find an OEM bracelet on Ebay a couple of weeks ago.

So, anyone else go a Zenith? if so lets see them :D

[img]

Beautiful Movement

[img]
[/quote]

OOOOHHHHH!!!!! That's a beauty!

Cheers!
Mike

·
Registered
964 Posts
LuvWatch. said:
That's a gorgeous hummer Axel, I sold a Longines Ultronic a few years back - great historical pieces - thanks for showing :D
Thanks a lot.
I still have as well an Ultronic:

[IMG]

Gruß,

Axel

P.S.: A friend of mine has the all black version of your Rainbow. It's a beautiful watch and the quality of the bracelet is outstanding!

·
Registered
901 Posts
That Rainbow EP Flyback is one of my favourites. ;)

I've got this Rainbow Elite Diver. I understand that this orange dial is one of only 500 made. This is a dressy type of diver.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I really like the "older' generation of Zeniths. The current generation isn't, errrrr, my cup of tea.

Here's my handwound El Primero. Pic was taken right after I bought it.

And here's another one that I've used quite a bit:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts