The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

SCWF and our friends at PMWF are organizing another NYC watch meet!!!

We plan on meetimg at 1pm on Saturday, June 12th, at a Manhattan restaurant we've used before. If you would like to attend, please post a response below, PM me or email me directly at [email protected], and provide your name, contact e-mail and how many people will be attending.

Activities may include:

• 11am Chinatown watch tour (if enough ppl are interested)
    1pm Watch meet at a safe & secure restaurant with good food, friends and beers.
    4/5pm Chelsea fleamarket & wholesale district (if enough ppl are interested)
Please repost this note in any other forums you participate in and invite any people who would like to attend. We'd love to have you. O0

All the best,

Isthmus

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I'd sooo love to do this meet up. Its been too long I've been in NYC. Love Manhattan. :-*
Not sure I can swing it, stuck in Canada for now. :(
Take some pics, for us who can't make it.

Cheers, Dave.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So only two people want to go? I know there is a ton more of you from the tri-state area around here. chime in please or contact me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Out of town that weekend, the following weekend is better for me.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK: Thus far we have 89 people in our mailing list and are awaiting RSVP's. if anyone else wants to come who has not received an e-mail from us, please contact me so that I can add you to the mailing list.

Also, please let folks in any other forums you frequent know and invite them to join us.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As of today we have 90 people in our mailing list, but only 33 have RSVP'd. I have e-mailed the remaining 57 and await your replies. Please check your e-mails and get back to me and Adam as soon as possible. We need decent head count so we can confirm our reservation..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts