The Watch Site banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes the waiting is the hardest part, but it was worth the wait! Got my second 6309-704x. Pix to come. After a crystal change and a new bezel insert and she should be a stunner! I hesitated to do that with my first, mainly because before I got her she had a long, hard military life.

Cheers!
Mike

·
Special Member
2,762 Posts
I have one incoming and I check the tracking daily. For three days the only status was "Order Confirmed" then it changed to "Acceptance". Finally the watch is on its way.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
On Saturday night you lay all your watch boxes out and decide which 65 are not going to get worn for the whole day on Sunday.

Then you see this post on the Sunday and spend half an hour trying to get them all in the same photo without too much reflection on the crystals.

I need to get a life ! :wee_hee:

·
Registered
6,201 Posts
On Saturday night you lay all your watch boxes out and decide which 65 are not going to get worn for the whole day on Sunday.

Then you see this post on the Sunday and spend half an hour trying to get them all in the same photo without too much reflection on the crystals.:
Fantastic!

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
well i have had parts hung up in customs for weeks..and just got a email update today ..they just arrived at the local post office ..so it will be here tomorrow..i am not one who likes to wait either...but patience brings great things too...wish i had more patience..John

·
Registered
626 Posts
Out for Delivery (or, as my local post puts it, Beat ID:R09) actually means it's managed to get past customs and comes with a great sigh of relief most times!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts