The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
That isn't a good picture and again you are comparing a possible 7002 or slim case 6309-7290 insert to a yobokies if anything. But I'm more inclined to think the one on the right isn't genuine, and you don't know for a fact either as you created a thread to discuss it only recently and nobody was 100%, so this thread is misleading really as you haven't the facts nor the photography to really show the details.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
That isn't a good picture and again you are comparing a possible 7002 or slim case 6309-7290 insert to a yobokies if anything. But I'm more inclined to think the one on the right isn't genuine, and you don't know for a fact either as you created a thread to discuss it only recently and nobody was 100%, so this thread is misleading really as you haven't the facts nor the photography to really show the details.

:)
:)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:34:

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
i think they both are yobokies as he offers a age lume option now too.....

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
well said....seems like we might never know the truth

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
here is the yobokies insert from his site...might want to take a look for yourself...might learn something....God Bless,John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts