The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offered for trade: Italian Navy/German Airforce hybrid/homage

- Chinese manufactured case
- Chinese manufactured 6497 movement (handwind)
- Flieger dial and hands sourced from Germany (actual mfg point of origin unknown)
- Mineral crystal display back

Item(s) desired in trade:

Seiko SNKF07K (BFS, black dial, radial line chapter ring - not the one with 0-60 markers)

borrowed image:

or

Alba 200m Diver, Blue Manta or a Black dialed variant but SS bezel only, Pulsar equivalent would also be cool.

Would prefer U.S based trade but will consider International if both parties can agree on mutual risk levels on shipping methods.

Details:

Case and bracelet have been bead blasted. Prior to bead blasting the watch passed a 3ATM test, no current knowlege or representation of WR. I'm sure it will be okay in the rain, I would not swim with it.
Keeps decent time but could surely be regulated to higher accuracy. It's a fun watch and I am still in love with the aesthetic but it is just a litte too big for my wrist (7.5").

Watch will also include a Maratac 24mm two piece Zulu, tan. Underside of strap has been smoothed with emory board on seams. Modena 24mm rubber dive strap (some sort of PU/Silicone mix?). Misc assortment of 24mm tubes and
screw in bars. Will also include original MM sandwich dial and hand set, additional links for bracelet.

Disclosures:

The bracelet was sourced separately and did not line up properly with the lug holes of the case. It has been drilled out to fit but as you can see in the pictures, one lug has a slight gap to the case. I never really notice it
when wearing.

Pictures below have been tweeked a litte in Photoshop to best highlight condition of watch and to compensate for mediocre photographic skills on my part. Lume shot was taken immediately after charging with UV flashlight.
Lume on hands better than dial, as with most SL compounds the lume dims fairly quickly but the hands will remain legible to dark adjusted vision for 4 to 6 hours.

Please contact me directly at sbrook at cfl dot rr dot com (replace words with appropriate characters). Watch ships from Florida.

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt139/sjbrook/Flieger_Diver/movement.jpg

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...oh boy, first time I've bumped on the new forum software... ;D

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would also consider other Seiko or Citizen or Casio trades....Sawtooth...Nighthawk...Ecozilla...Gulfman....Riseman...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bueller...Bueller...Anyone... asleep

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Other interesting trades will be considered... :'(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts