The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has to have original strap, be complete, all functions working (including alarm function and backlight), and in very good or better condition.

Yes, high standards. I realize this is not a "commodity" purchase, so I'm not looking to make a rock-bottom deal here. I much need this watch for an upcoming occasion (as I've posted previously, some of you know that it's a departure for me from Bond to Arnie - but that's my son's preference and I love him).

Maybe you weren't even thinking about selling, but, hey, you've got a SEIKO H558-5000 that meets my requirements, then we should at least talk. I very much think it will be worth your while. (I'll be asking for several clear, detailed pictures if you're interested in discussing this.) Will recommend that we complete the transaction via PayPal, with me covering the fees. Other proposals?

Sorry, not interested in the H558-5009; this has gotta be the H558-5000 caliber.

I'm confident that this is the place this ideal watch can be found. And it would be great to do business again with the fine folks here on (the new) SEIKO & CITIZEN WATCH FORUM!

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts