The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks!

Looking to buy a crystal for my 56KS after the current one dropped out and chipped. I'm not too worried about condition as long as it fits correctly I'm happy.

I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd ask here. Would also appreciate any advice on where I could source one. I'll keep an eye on eBay but maybe there is a solution I'm not aware of, anything considered as I just want to get back to wearing it daily!

Thanks all,
Richie.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had same problem with my 5626, not sure which your exact reference but the 300V06GNS I need was very hard to find.
then I follow this instruction but I used 300W96GN instead since I prefer the flat top.

I would recommend the Seiko S314 adhesive though since other cement is noticeable on the bezel.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
They do come up on YJ, don’t know if this one will fit your KS, but look over there, could be you gonna find your crystal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the detailed info, I didn't realise it wouldn't be a simple fix!

That listing on YJ does look like the correct glass, I think I will chat to a local watchmaker and see which of the above options they can do.

Really appreciate the info folks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts