The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Let me know if you have one for sale to fit a 52-0110 diver. Thanks !

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
You will need an older ( original ) movement. my watch maker laughed when I presented one I got from ebay, apparently, they are not a straight swap as the new 8210A are slightly different in size and the rotor rubs.
- how bad is the original movement ?, most watchmakers are magicians.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point ! The movement I have in the 52-0110 is 8200A, I think someone did a swap in the past. Hopefully someone has one here or it'll be a parts watch buy from ebay.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Has it a date wheel ?
if you do a google search on, (Citizen 8210A movement) the raniff (bidfun) page will give you heaps of info
try speedtimerkollektion he's good to deal with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've not taken off the dial yet, but I assumed 8200a will have a day/date wheel. Thanks for the tip on speedtimerkollektion, I may have found what I need to make my 52-0110 movement correct again :)

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Have a look in the watchmaking & tinkering section there will be a schematic on the 8200A some where.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
If I remember correctly the Miyota 8215 is a direct replacement. The Citizen 51-2273 also used the 8200a (day and date version) and the current Miyota version drops right in. For the 51-2273 it’s the 8205. I’ve even reused the oscillating weight from the original movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts