The Watch Site banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Special Member
3,179 Posts
There was also mention of possible incorrect hands as well, possibly from a later 6139 variant. Someone was questioning the bracelet as well, possibly AM. That would certainly effect the valuation.
I went back and looked at the dial and you may be right. I first saw the spots and thought it was just on the crystal. I haven’t seen a Sunrise dial spot like that before if indeed these are on the dial. Sunrise dials test to have corrosion around the hour markers if any moisture has entered the watch. I saw the endlinks on the bracelet and assumed it was original. But the reproductions are very good

This is my dial. Simon Wilkinson did the work and relume and called this a 9/10 watch. I have a couple of spots that have bubbled around two hour markers. The bracelet is correct but I’m missing the right endlinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I went back and looked at the dial and you may be right. I first saw the spots and thought it was just on the crystal. I haven’t seen a Sunrise dial spot like that before if indeed these are on the dial. Sunrise dials test to have corrosion around the hour markers if any moisture has entered the watch. I saw the endlinks on the bracelet and assumed it was original. But the reproductions are very good

This is my dial. Simon Wilkinson did the work and relume and called this a 9/10 watch. I have a couple of spots that have bubbled around two hour markers. The bracelet is correct but I’m missing the right endlinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just beautiful; thank you for sharing!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts