The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Wearing this one now and tomorrow.

I will have to take my stash of spare cash to work tomorrow to pay off half of what the key goes to until I can make it to the bank tomorrow afternoon to take out the rest to pay off my new ride I picked up from the auction on my way home from work tonight.

I remember the good old days when you could buy an 8 year old Toyota truck for $35.

I miss my $35 1988 Toyota truck.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind...

I will have to take my stash of spare cash to work tomorrow to pay off half of what the key goes to until I can make it to the bank tomorrow afternoon to take out the rest to pay off my new ride I picked up from the auction on my way home from work tonight.

I remember the good old days when you could buy an 8 year old Toyota truck for $35.

Good luck CD. Nice watch btw.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
So what is he new ride Josh??
2008 Toyota Tacoma

It is easier to collect watthes than automobiles and motorcycles.

When I am done with it it will hopefully look like this one except white.

My current Toyota and bike stable.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love those bikes .... Indeed it is easier to collect watches than Automobiles/Motorcycles :cool:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Working at site in Devon today, this ones come for the ride.
I like it!
Part of a trade deal with a fellow member here...hopefully heading to the states with another for company!
Then 2 more left if anyone interested.....

·
Registered
3,668 Posts

Man, Those Liquor Store Hold Up's are really paying off!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts