The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Switching from desk diving to rail diving for Friday

No fancy exotic car just trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents and a bed full of beer cans.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Today I'm wearing this one, and it's not a Seiko :sorry: . I dont have any Seiko watch that I could wear with a shirt and cufflinks, because none of mine (200+ Seiko watches) would fit under the shirt. I can only wear four watches when going to work: this vintage Longines Ultra Chron from the 1960's, a Rolex GMT Master II, a Rolex Explorer II and my late grandfather's Lord Elgin. I've been searching the web for a nice thin dress Seiko, but haven't found any that I really like. My problem is that I'm not into vintage Seikos (will be selling some really nice ones that I have, soon, to fund to a new one. This must sound sacrilegious to most of the GREAT people here, but I...don't love 'em. Sorry), except divers. I'm looking for a new mechanical one. There are some BEAUTIFUL King Seikos, but the price range...I think they are a bit overpriced.
Anyway, here's my today watch:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Classy as always Mr kraftwerck!

Made a little effort for my '70 World Time with GTM error dial.

Disclaimer: Before all the MG owners ask me down the pub for a quick Pimms on the rocks that 'is not' my car... I do have a car outside but it's not as nice as that 1966 Mk1 MGB GT interior shot I abused in photoshop.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
One of my absolute favourites, but due to the fact that it's an absolute pig to set (tiny crown, big fingers), this one only gets worn once a month. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts