The Watch Site banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
First Lady
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks @Katgirl for starting these off !

Been wearing the Crystaltimes "JB" Tuna Manta Ray dial mod for about a week straight now. Somewhere in the middle I swapped in black date and day wheels to add to the Deep Blue Sea look.

View attachment 485078
You’re very welcome. I enjoy it. It’s become a bedtime ritual. And, speaking of Simon, he has completed the work on my 2 Pogues. As I was afraid, the 3rd is a Franken, and not worth the time or money. He sent me this pic just a few hours ago. They will be back home soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
8,248 Posts
You’re very welcome. I enjoy it. It’s become a bedtime ritual. And, speaking of Simon, he has completed the work on my 2 Pogues. As I was afraid, the 3rd is a Franken, and not worth the time or money. He sent me this pic just a few hours ago. They will be back home soon.

VERY nice set there !

·
First Lady
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
VERY nice set there !
Yes, I am very excited. They have been completely cleaned, overhauled, and are both all original, except I, myself, swapped out the ghost bezel for a nice quality aftermarket one, on the gold dial Pogue. They have even been rejeweled, and the timegrapher shows they are both running, as new, both gaining just a few seconds per day. Simon says they are both in very good condition. New crystals on both, as well. I will put them both on Uncle Seiko Pogue bracelets, as the originals are pretty crappy.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts