The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts

Been wearing my SBDC003 for the past few days after many months of not wearing it. About to grill some New York strip steaks!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
My new GS hands are more interesting than I noticed!

Last night in my unveiling I said the hands and hour markers were black "stick" or baton style, but also that they evoked a real perception of precision.

Today when putting the watch on an setting it to the NIST time widget, I noticed the hands are more interesting than I thought!

While the minute hand is a solid semi-gloss black, the second hand is all silver, and the hour hand is silver on the sides but with a raised semi-gloss black section down the middle! How unusual! And the 12 o'clock marker is a double-black stick, but with a silver section down the middle.

Click for Big Image

And I love the length of these hands! I don't know when Seiko decided to start using hands that are "too short" for many of their watches, but they obviously stared sometime after making this watch! :p

So far 2 seconds slow today, but I think I'll wear it for another day or two and see what the average is.

- Thomas

1 - 20 of 20 Posts