The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
"Baby, the rain must fall..."

Pouring down rain in the Florida Panhandle - tornado and flash flood warnings!

Good thing wearing my Orient Orange Sherbet Ti "storm diver!"

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Still wearing this one

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wearing my latest -- a vintage Mondaine World Timer. 17J Felsa auto, 200M. It was an impulse purchase because I found it unusual for at least three reasons: Mondaine as a brand is seldom encountered; when it is, the style is almost always that of the Swiss Railway motif; and -- because I have family in Israel -- "Jerusalem" is specifically identified (see @ the 7 marker) rather than the more frequent "Cairo." To give a time frame of when it was made, note that at the 1 marker "Saigon" rather than "Ho Chi Minh City" is identified.

Ed B.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Nice and interesting

Wearing my latest -- a vintage Mondaine World Timer. 17J Felsa auto, 200M. It was an impulse purchase because I found it unusual for at least three reasons: Mondaine as a brand is seldom encountered; when it is, the style is almost always that of the Swiss Railway motif; and -- because I have family in Israel -- "Jerusalem" is specifically identified (see @ the 7 marker) rather than the more frequent "Cairo." To give a time frame of when it was made, note that at the 1 marker "Saigon" rather than "Ho Chi Minh City" is identified.

Ed B.
Looks great and very detailed , and I would have it.

Salome

·
Special Member
5,318 Posts

Ed B.
Hi, Not on the wrist today, here's mine......Bob.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts