The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I just added this all original True Pogue to my collection yesterday. It was produced the same month and year as the Colonel’s, Sept. ‘71. This watch came from an elderly woman raising college expense money for her granddaughter. The crystal is scratched, a pusher is stuck and it came on the two-tone Speidel USA bracelet pictured.

A NOS 330W18GN crystal, straight H-Link bracelet and service will give it a new lease on life!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
i've been wearing 2 today, and they're related, in that both have seriously shaved down cases. basically, 2 watches ( skx andn 6309) that are the outer limit of what
i want to wear, size-wise, and that i therefore reduced to a minimum, while maximizing an inherent curvature that had lain dormant. both very modded,
kent at everest re-lumed the skx, check out those beautiful

numbers! really superior lume on both, but i don't know who relumed the 6309,
i got it the way it is :)

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just added this all original True Pogue to my collection yesterday. It was produced the same month and year as the Colonel’s, Sept. ‘71. This watch came from an elderly woman raising college expense money for her granddaughter. The crystal is scratched, a pusher is stuck and it came on the two-tone Speidel USA bracelet pictured.

A NOS 330W18GN crystal, straight H-Link bracelet and service will give it a new lease on life!

Wow! That is an awesome find, congrats.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
6138-0040 on an East Tech bracelet today (without setting the date)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
It’s May 1976 and the UK is just heading into a major drought. I remember standpipes and learning not to flush the loo after a tinkle. But somewhere, someone was not long away from buying this cool watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 23 Posts