The Watch Site banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
33,560 Posts
Replaced the battery on the H601 last night so I kept it on my desk overnight just to check all good, I bought this many many years ago in case I ever needed a 601 movement but never did, after the photo the 6159 back on as another bowls session in the afternoon.

·
Special Member
7,635 Posts
Replaced the battery on the H601 last night so I kept it on my desk overnight just to check all good, I bought this many many years ago in case I ever needed a 601 movement but never did, after the photo the 6159 back on as another bowls session in the afternoon.

View attachment 472470
My first Seiko was an H601 dresser given to me on the eve of our wedding day from my wife of all these years. They were super fashionable back in the day - a tool watch for the dress crowd.

Yours still looks good Tiger !

·
Registered
483 Posts
Wow, you did an amazing job. Such a good looking watch and photo.
Just in from @OutaTime - Gen 1 blue Sumo ("Blumo") 6R15-00G0 (pre-Prospex "X" dial too) thank you Lane !

Was clean as a hound's tooth when it arrived but still as a WIS I was compelled to do the whole tear-down/ultrasonic bath thing because that's what we do. Happened to have an new mild dome blue AR crystal to compliment the perfect colors of the nicely upgraded LCBI insert and the upgraded Strapcode Angus - So Pleased !

View attachment 472451

21 - 32 of 32 Posts