The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Decided to use this one

From 1978 .... had it for a while but hardly use it.
A early 6309-7049....... (704LT - SUWA ), 150 Diver
in very good shape.
Got it not working , Original Dial,Filthy dirty, Original strap, Broken
Balance wheel.
Now in good shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Morning guys. Nice classic again Tony! Not sure if I like my Jumbo so I'm wearing it today to see if it stays or if it goes.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Nice ones! I keep lots of car toys on my office window sill...drives the cleaning staff mad but keeps me sane! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Nice ones! I keep lots of car toys on my office window sill...drives the cleaning staff mad but keeps me sane! ;)

Lovely. Always wanted one of these but don't like watches sitting too high off my wrist as I am clumsey and will damage it. Should have been wearing a 6138-8030 JPS thought to go with the Lotus 77 ;)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Lovely. Always wanted one of these but don't like watches sitting too high off my wrist as I am clumsey and will damage it. Should have been wearing a 6138-8030 JPS thought to go with the Lotus 77 ;)

Yeah, I need a JPS...I've been looking but too many on my list right now. :) The bullhead does sit high but the fishbone is a nice bracelet despite it feeling a little under powered to manage such a big watch. Needless to say, it's not a daily wearer!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Nice beater Miles! Just what I need for my fathers birthday soon as he's blind as a bat. What model is it? Oh and for the record having a watch called a beater when you work in a school not the best idea :grin: Takes me back to my childhood and the horrid school I went to in Morden. I held the record for slippers on the hand for not knowing what a vowel was and I still don't so that method of teaching worked well!

A favourite beater:
Yeah, I need a JPS...I've been looking but too many on my list right now. :smiley: The bullhead does sit high but the fishbone is a nice bracelet despite it feeling a little under powered to manage such a big watch. Needless to say, it's not a daily wearer!

You better keep your eye open as I'm after a JPS as well! I feel a race coming on! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Seiko 150M Railroad

1 - 20 of 35 Posts