The Watch Site banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
The first time I saw "Enter the Dragon" Bruce became my idol.
Since 1983 I have been training martial arts thanks to him ...

(The film had its world premiere in 1973, and when it was first shown in Poland five years later, the crowd at the Iluzjon cinema in Warsaw was so big that the windows fell. In 1982, Enter the Dragon was shown in cinemas all over the country , in six months it was watched by six million viewers, let me remind you that Poland was then a communist country ...)
View attachment 471781

My friend from school, thanks to his resemblance, became an understudy for Steven Seagal
Cool! Unfortunately, Bruce Lee died before Enter the Dragon was released but it was this film that catapulted him to international fame. Lee is a cultural icon renowned for his martial arts and film legacy. However, he was also a deeply philosophical thinker, believing that martial arts are much more than just an exercise in physical discipline, they are a perfect metaphor for personal growth.
Be Water, My Friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
13,644 Posts
Reactions: zeke441

·
Special Member
13,644 Posts
Just rolled off the assembly line into my personal collection. Jan 71 6139-6001 Resist text silver dial Pogue. On wrist today.

Super nice John - good to see you sporting your personal watches. I think we see more of what you do for others than your own!
Nice bracelet.

Reactions: Vette Enthusiast

·
Special Member
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Fully aware of that Kat. We got Red Sunday, we got blue Saturday and we got titty Tuesday. That’s what it’s called, looking at the Kanji sign for Tuesday, from a lot of people including me. Just another nick the Seiko community has. Not meant in any way to degrade women in any form. PC where it is due, but also not to be overlaying on everything… It’s just a nick. I do see worse things in the „Jokes thread“…
Please remember that there is a lady among you, too., even though I sometimes wear manly watches, like today. Thanks.

Kat

41 - 54 of 54 Posts