The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
The first time I saw "Enter the Dragon" Bruce became my idol.
Since 1983 I have been training martial arts thanks to him ...

(The film had its world premiere in 1973, and when it was first shown in Poland five years later, the crowd at the Iluzjon cinema in Warsaw was so big that the windows fell. In 1982, Enter the Dragon was shown in cinemas all over the country , in six months it was watched by six million viewers, let me remind you that Poland was then a communist country ...)
auto.jpg

My friend from school, thanks to his resemblance, became an understudy for Steven Seagal

·
Special Member
2,886 Posts
The first time I saw "Enter the Dragon" Bruce became my idol.
Since 1983 I have been training martial arts thanks to him ...

(The film had its world premiere in 1973, and when it was first shown in Poland five years later, the crowd at the Iluzjon cinema in Warsaw was so big that the windows fell. In 1982, Enter the Dragon was shown in cinemas all over the country , in six months it was watched by six million viewers, let me remind you that Poland was then a communist country ...)
View attachment 471781

My friend from school, thanks to his resemblance, became an understudy for Steven Seagal
Then you probably know my buddies from the old neighborhood and elementary school. Pawel Nastula and Piotr Ciecwierz ( known in the US as Peter Polander)

Rob

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 54 Posts