The Watch Site banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
I'll see your plain old stainless 7A38-7060 and raise you twice, Andy. Bling. Bling. :cool:
Here's two more slightly belated 'contributions' to today's 'normal' WRUW thread ....

A pair of 7A38-6109 SAA114J's:

They're different watches to the 7A38-6109 I posted in the WRUW thread two days ago. First one has recently come back from a long overdue movement service by Simon (Sir Alan). The second one I just finished building up from a NOS condition salesman's sample case this morning.

Gratuitous 3-way side-by-side shot I took this morning:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Howdy all! I can’t get the bullhead off my wrist this week. Here with my alma mater sweat shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I'll see your plain old stainless 7A38-7060 and raise you twice, Andy. Bling. Bling. :cool:
Here's two more slightly belated 'contributions' to today's 'normal' WRUW thread ....

A pair of 7A38-6109 SAA114J's:

They're different watches to the 7A38-6109 I posted in the WRUW thread two days ago. First one has recently come back from a long overdue movement service by Simon (Sir Alan). The second one I just finished building up from a NOS condition salesman's sample case this morning.

Gratuitous 3-way side-by-side shot I took this morning:

Wow that’s a lot of bling!!!!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts