The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· First Lady
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my very favorite watches, my Sinn LE U-200 B, the perfect size diver for me.

It came on a white rubber strap (not my style), which I had the dealer swap out for a black one, and shipped with a blue and white striped nato. I bought the matching tegemented bracelet for it. Great little watch!
Happy Thanksgiving, guys!

Kat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Special Member
1,210 Posts
I was feeling blue this morning, especially when I took this pic then noticed that the watch had stopped 3 days ago. Currently its sat on my desk soaking up some LED lighting in an attempt to revive it.
Another Citizen radio controlled watch with very little power reserve, my mk1 Skyhawk can go over a year without daylight, go to sleep and wake up. These newer watches just shut down - think I'm going to have to build a glasshouse/greenhouse to keep them in.
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver

· Special Member
9,506 Posts
We have lots to be thankful for today including the great WIS community here, our fearless moderators @rileynp & @TheTigerUK, and the amazing support we get from fellow member repair guys who keep our beloved Seikos up and running.

Also thankful for today's debut, a May 1969 6139-6010 all original JDM SpeedTimer.
TAD dial
Matte hour & minute hands
Early "iridescent" red chrono hands
Chrome Rimmed Crystal (CRC)

Mounted on an NOS proper railroad bracelet that I was saving in case I could ever find "the right one".

Watch Analog watch Food Light Product

· Special Member
6,446 Posts
We have lots to be thankful for today including the great WIS community here, our fearless moderators @rileynp & @TheTigerUK, and the amazing support we get from fellow member repair guys who keep our beloved Seikos up and running.

Also thankful for today's debut, a May 1969 6139-6010 all original JDM SpeedTimer.
TAD dial
Matte hour & minute hands
Early "irredescent" red chrono hands
Chrome Rimmed Crystal (CRC)

Mounted on an NOS proper railroad bracelet that I was saving in case I could even find "the right one".

View attachment 505632
Awesome piece Jon, congrats!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts