The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Ha Sunday here in Overcast Perth, thunder storms forcast so wearing this beauty.

Mark.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
This today.
This model has the raised bezel insert and always gets scratched badly.
Cousins list it as a genuine part at less than £14 as the bezel and insert combined but they no longer have the blue version. So I had to take the black one as goes on the black dial model and have it as a mod.
Therefore I run it on a black leather rally strap to match it up a bit. Not quite right but I prefer it to the worn out blue bezel.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Thank you sir>

These 5 Star Admiral Divers are getting harder and harder to find in good nick. I was really lucky to spot this posted on WUS a few months ago at 1.30 am in the morning I am usually well and truly tucked in Bed at that time, just fortunate to be looking. The price was right so I jumped at it.

Cheers
Mark:)

Wow, really nice Longines Mark ! :clap:

More please.

Reactions: nitrox28

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
These 5 Star Admiral Divers are getting harder and harder to find in good nick. I was really lucky to spot this posted on WUS a few months ago at 1.30 am in the morning I am usually well and truly tucked in Bed at that time, just fortunate to be looking. The price was right so I jumped at it.

Cheers
Mark:)
Thanks for your info. Sounds great.

Really rare piece.

What's the bezel diameter ?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts