The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just purchased this it has a nh35 inside, great lume, sapphire crystal(tested)200m water resistance/ sterile face /crown /lumed ceramic insert, I know it's a reproduction of the 6105-8110 but the quality for the money is outstanding at this price point of £104 delivered with a spare rubber strap additional, strap removel tool and all be it a cheap strap link removel tool that does the job. It's a everyday wear that even if you had a original one would still be a no brainer, and to boot running at only 2-5± seconds a day dependant on position , as you probably tell impressed.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
1,293 Posts
Just purchased this it has a nh35 inside, great lume, sapphire crystal(tested)200m water resistance/ sterile face /crown /lumed ceramic insert, I know it's a reproduction of the 6105-8110 but the quality for the money is outstanding at this price point of £104 delivered with a spare rubber strap additional, strap removel tool and all be it a cheap strap link removel tool that does the job. It's a everyday wear that even if you had a original one would still be a no brainer, and to boot running at only 2-5± seconds a day dependant on position , as you probably tell impressed.

And the end links fit the case... :)
Something Seiko seem incapable of achieving :(

·
Registered
165 Posts
Actually really excellent fit like I say at the moment it's been early days, but to anybody wanting a very affordable every day wear that should last a good few years now is the time to buy as I guess they won't stay at this price as word gets out...

·
Special Member
1,683 Posts

love having the option of a sterile dial :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
My favorite and a only 2 6106's both have been serviced and are in fully working order , the only model not to be reproduced as a 6119, these keep descent time as they two have been regulated and have had all new seals, the internal rotating bezals with push change day/date from the crown.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts