The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
368 Posts
Well this wasn't meant to happen

I was sent out this morning to get some Granny Smiths, to make apple sauce to go with roast pork belly for our Sunday lunch.

Came home with this! (and forgot the apples)
Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Material property

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

· First Lady
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well this wasn't meant to happen

I was sent out this morning to get some Granny Smiths, to make apple sauce to go with roast pork belly for our Sunday lunch.

Came home with this! (and forgot the apples) View attachment 508446

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Congrats! Your watch has a very similar aesthetic to my watch above. That Tissot was a big hit, when released, and probably inspired my new Citizen. I thought about getting it, but, in general, I’m just not drawn to textured dials.

Kat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Special Member
9,687 Posts
Just finished restoring and returning to running condition this 1960s Skin Diver. It is to be a gift as a thank you to my friend who gave me his friend's late father's entire collection of watch tools and all sorts of insundries at his passing. In it all was this previously beat up Brichot. I really find it interesting. Popped it on a Tropic style strap that is still soft and pliable after all these years. Keeping fantastic time too.

Not only is it not quick set, the date does not reset rocking back and forth across midnight. You must advance the hands going forward 24 hours at a time per date to be advanced. Not happening, so the date will remain wrong for today's WRUW :)
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font
Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory

· Registered
269 Posts
Wearing my 6217-7010 World Time today, as it just returned home from a servicing by TWS's very own Vette Enthusiast, ...
Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Watch accessory

who of course did a stellar job once again on a pile of Seiko classics that I recently sent him....

Watch Brown Analog watch Light Product

Not sure exactly why I chose the WT considering the 6105 and 6217 are also in my top 5 favorites as well, but plenty of more days ahead to wear them all!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts