The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

Registered
This Benrus DTU-2A/P was originally owned and worn by a USAF (FAC) Forward Air Controller while serving his country in Vietnam. It is dated Oct. of 1964 and pictured on a NOS Mil-Spec OD nylon single pass RAF strap dated May of 1965.

Registered
Hammy Panda Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
This Benrus DTU-2A/P was originally owned and worn by a USAF (FAC) Forward Air Controller while serving his country in Vietnam. It is dated Oct. of 1964 and pictured on a NOS Mil-Spec OD nylon single pass RAF strap dated May of 1965.

Nice little watch, great pairing with that strap too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Registered
Black Helmet

Hey Neilo,
It's snowing today, so to protect my bald noggin' I'm wearing a helmet -- a black helmet.
Cheers!
== Randy

Attachments

Premium Member
Thats classy! And put me straight into a research frenzy.
No calendar 820 for me but put an offer on something else, love those hunting sessions...thanks mwadner.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
thanks and very welcome. And the good news is these 60s Seikos are still fairly affordable. You'd be surprised what you can find for under a hundred $.

Premium Member
The bezel reminds me of the 7002-7020.
Another eye candy, Neil.

It's the classic creamy white SARB035 today.

Jan Raymund
very very nice. definitely has some 60s look going on. I like that dial.

Premium Member

I was away too long - haven't seen this one before. Nice watch Todd - very special.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts