The Watch Site banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Live that big boy Neilo! And some absolute belters on display again gang, I would just like to say a collective “wow” to all of you.
For me, a simple picture from my phone. And what does this picture tell you? I have an nice Alpinist? Am I facing North? Do I need better lighting? A better tablecloth? What it tells me is that I need to refresh my gin and tonic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Live that big boy Neilo! And some absolute belters on display again gang, I would just like to say a collective “wow” to all of you.
For me, a simple picture from my phone. And what does this picture tell you? I have an nice Alpinist? Am I facing North? Do I need better lighting? A better tablecloth? What it tells me is that I need to refresh my gin and tonic.

😂😂😂 Thursday Night In Pip Sir😜
Lightings Fine,Tablecloths Fine,Watch Is Fine,So Go And Refill mate😜👍

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Thursday Night In Pip Sir

Lightings Fine,Tablecloths Fine,Watch Is Fine,So Go And Refill mate

I have done Neilo, and more than twice. Much more. Luckily not in office tomorrow but out for a very long and liquid lunch with a client. Sometimes my job is good!

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
I have done Neilo, and more than twice. Much more. Luckily not in office tomorrow but out for a very long and liquid lunch with a client. Sometimes my job is good!

Pip Sir I’m a Non Drinker myself so a refill to me is a good Coffee.
Someone once said to me “ Neilo You Have never Drank” Me:No!!
“So that’s the best Your ever going to feel?”
Fair Enough I suppose but either way even if I did drink I couldn’t as you cannot mix alcohol and Tramadol together apparently🤔

I never Took you for a G&T Bloke Pip,Thought you would be a
Malt Whiskey Man👍
My Dads a Whiskey 🥃 Man And Jack Daniels He Loves,Whereas I would use it to start a fire😂

101 - 118 of 118 Posts