The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 “Thursday” is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show 👍

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were” Small And Unobtrusive😜
That’s Never Gonna Happen!!

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Rather Large Citizen Eco Drive Aqualands👍⌚
Model (BN2021-03E) Upgrades Are Case Adapters And Borealis Thick Isofrane Strap😜

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Thursdays” T Shirt Choice

Thursdays Neilo Quote:-

“Nowadays Visitors Don’t Seem To Care About Food Or Drinks...All They Want Is The WiFi Password And A Phone Charger😜😂

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Looks like you could land da choppa on that Neil . Nice looker. Testing out the old 7a28 ti today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,314 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 “Thursday” is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show 👍

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were” Small And Unobtrusive😜

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Rather Large Citizen Eco Drive Aqualands👍⌚
Model (BN2021-03E) Upgrades Are Case Adapters And Borealis Thick Isofrane Strap😜

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Nowadays Visitors Don’t Seem To Care About Food Or Drinks...All They Want Is The WiFi Password And A Phone Charger😜😂
very nice Neil - love the dial and case back. How is this in size comparison to EcoZilla?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents. “Thursday” is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were” Small And Unobtrusive

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Rather Large Citizen Eco Drive Aqualands

Model (BN2021-03E) Upgrades Are Case Adapters And Borealis Thick Isofrane Strap

Click on each picture for a better view

“Nowadays Visitors Don’t Seem To Care About Food Or Drinks...All They Want Is The WiFi Password And A Phone Charger
Good morning Neil. Now that's big
Physio day for me watch free

Sent from my B3-A20 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
299 Posts
I keep looking at that Citizen myself but never got around to seriously looking to buy one... Maybe because at that price I expect to not have to get an adapter just to switch straps around.

Speaking of switching straps around, today something arrived from Cheapestnatostraps, it was an impulse buy because it is so cheap and although it is quite noticeably lower quality than the real Erikas, with a very different way of wearing/attaching the strap, I found that Sofie's Paratrooper is more comfortable than I thought. With this style you can adjust the fit to exactly how you want it any time which beats the regular single pass NATO straps.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
826 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents. “Thursday” is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were” Small And Unobtrusive

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Rather Large Citizen Eco Drive Aqualands

Model (BN2021-03E) Upgrades Are Case Adapters And Borealis Thick Isofrane Strap

Click on each picture for a better view

“Nowadays Visitors Don’t Seem To Care About Food Or Drinks...All They Want Is The WiFi Password And A Phone Charger
Very impressive, Neilo, Sir!
I'm curious, though...don't you have to do regular wrist exercises to be able to handle the heft?

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
Mods are not my thing these days but for an experiment I modded this Largaz Perfect with Dagaz FFF Stingray parts :93:

Its a perfect rip off of an SKX notwithstanding undersized lug holes.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I temporarily impeached the President bracelet that is usually on the SKX399 in favor of this old Hadley Roma strap I found in the bottom of my accessories box. Will try 'er out.....

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like you could land da choppa on that Neil . Nice looker. Testing out the old 7a28 ti today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hey Jeffrey Sir,it is a Biggie and My kind of Size without Doubt.It gets some questions.🤔
Loving your 7A Showing today also,One I’ve never owned
but I do like them👍⌚

1 - 20 of 118 Posts