The Watch Site banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Loving today’s offerings and the Caesar sure is lovely. For me it’s a silver day with my current favourite of my LM’s.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
A rather early Seiko Sportsmatic-5, 6619-8280 dated November’66. Predates the known MacV-SOG watches/variants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
665 Posts
I’m so tempted to mix things up but I’m trying to force myself to stick to one watch (not counting dress watch) so that I can more easily let go of most of my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
The kind folks at Crafterblue reached out to me last week and expressed interest in doing a collaboration. Pictured is my 7002-7000 from ‘95 on one of their curved end CB10 Ultimate Dive Straps. Gives this classic piece, a modern twist.

·
"The Prospector"
4,534 Posts
Just returned from the Doctors, after 2 appointments back to back, now that is taking the p**s ! i didn't book it i was phoned and was told i needed to book these appointments for reviews etc, it was like i'm old :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So... My Hamilton diver pro today, it is very fiddly to adjust as the crown is very small and under the crown lock, i can live with that though.

Attachments

21 - 38 of 38 Posts