The Watch Site banner

WRUW SCWF On “Thursday” 23rd January” New Week 2020

4K views 53 replies 32 participants last post by  allkindsofwatches1 
#1 ·
Good Morning Ladies And Gents
“Thursdays ” Is Here And The Week is Nearly Done So Lets Crack On And Show Those Lovely Watches And Wrist Shots Making Me Jealous And Have A Great Day My SCWF Buddies👍

Wrist Wise:- (This Morning) My Thoughts Are:-
“Thrifty Thursday”

So Today I Choose To Wrap My Wrist With One Of My SKMEI Casio Full Metal Homage Watches In The Blue Metal Version👍

Model (1456)

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Thursday’s” T Shirt and Headphone Choice”😜

Thursday’s Neilo Quote:-

“Ok, what's the latest possible date that I can still make something of my life?😜

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Jan Sir Is Thank You And The Best £8.74 Value Watches I’ve Bought even as Beaters👍⌚

Your Sea Grapes 🍇 LE Turtle Is Superb And I’m sure the
only one on here👏👏⌚

#15 ·
Very nice Phil, I was offered one a couple of watch fairs ago but it dident have the original bracelet so I passed but regretted passing so i went back for it and it was gone, he who hesitates loses :)

#14 ·
Well a old friend back on the wrist
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Reactions: allkindsofwatches1
#48 · (Edited)
Mark Thank You Sir,I think this Link will give you the Rundown on why they are a Bargain Beater��
Loving your new Chrono by the way,It’s similar to my one I had on the other day
������⌚

#26 ·
Morning Neilo, love the stealthy blue of the G-Shock. In the blue theme I'm wearing my early Resist blue dial with the cool deep blue of this era of 6139s.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.