The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents. its Thursday So let’s Choose A Great Watch And Have a Great Day

Wrist Wise Today Im Going “Citizen Rather Large” with my Autozilla Ti 1000m ( I needed Some Wrist Prescence Today)

So i will be Mostly Wearing My Citizen Model (NH6930-09FB)

Click on each picture for a better view

“Thursdays” Shirt

Thursdays Neilo Quote

The First Time I Got a Universal Remote Control I Thought To Myself,

“This Changes Everything”
Nice, Neilo Sir...pure massivity!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Stefan Sir Strap Snapped whilst wearing it?
Did it drop on terraferma 😮
Sterling Tuna by the way👍⌚
Thanks Neilo.
It snapped clean off at the 6 o clock part of the strap whilst I was adjusting it (position wise, not the time) on my wrist so it literally fell right into my right hand, lucky save there!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Thanks Neilo.
It snapped clean off at the 6 o clock part of the strap whilst I was adjusting it (position wise, not the time) on my wrist so it literally fell right into my right hand, lucky save there!

Wow - Not a 'proffesional' strap then. Good job watch did not land on the train lines, then you would have been in a dilemma !

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Impressive diver Neil!
I'm not going for size, but for density today, with this tungsten cased orient.

Wow, very cool. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dutchsiberia

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hammy Thursday.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Thanks Neilo.

As much as I love the feel of the GL835, I used to have one break on me at least once a year. I switched to bracelets then NATO/Zulu straps in the late 90s and only recently came back to rubber straps. The modern silicone/silicone-like straps initially felt nicer and more supple, but ultimately I prefer the old-style polyurethane. So now I’m right back where I started almost 30 years ago.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts