The Watch Site banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Vintage 1960's Swiss today, Continental Time Corp. France. Love the frogman casebacks on these.

Swank Gran Sport 150

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Jerry Sir only You could bring out an Unusual Ringer with a cracking caseback indeed👏👏👏👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I've been trying the keto diet aka eat only proteins and fats with very low sugar and carb intake, which everyone says is a gimmick, but in just two months I lost over 10 kilograms and gained almost 20 kilograms of muscle mass with only 3 light to moderate lifting sessions a week, no cardio exercise whatsoever. And as you know we here in Indonesia barely ever get up from our comfy couches and car seats

The Paleo / Keto / HFLC diet(s) are worse than a gimmick.

They're both unhealthy and unsustainable :undecided:

To loose weight by that method is to put your body into ketosis = sick state and it had short, medium and long term unhealthy ramifications :(

Dr. Robert Atkins who popularised this in the '70s and beyond died with really bad heart problems and weighed 258 pounds :eek:hmy:

I know about this stuff. I have decades of diet and nutrition reading, research etc.
👍👍👍Like My Nan used to Say “Everything in Moderation” and a little of what you fancy does you good😜

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Nice Aqualand Neilo. Just love the gild accents, hefty looker this one.

For me today its my blue 6139. Have a great day everyone!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Phil Thank you Sir And a Beauty 6139 today👍👏👏👏⌚

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 WOOHOO “Saturday” Is Finally Here So Let’s Get Those Weekend Watches On Show 👍

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were”Diving For Gold”😜

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Citizen Aqualand Reissue Gold Tone Depth Sensor Today👍⌚
Model (JP2004-07E)

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Saturdays” T Shirt and Headphone Choice

Saturdays Neilo Quote:-

“Please God” Don’t Let me see Anymore Headphones 🎧 Or Watches Or Speakers On Sale Cause you Know I’m Weak😜
Neil, I love my reissue. Just wish I had a few of your originals:D

·
Premium Member
9,285 Posts
Good to see you posting again Mike. Nice showing today, beautiful watch.
Thanks Jerry - it's been quite a journey. Glad to see everyone again!

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Seems like ages since I wore a 007. probably only a week or two though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pip Mate at least you have one to Wear😜And it’s in Cracking Nick👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Here is my latest taken in the backyard, sorry for the poor photo this is my first attempt in a long time. View attachment 424687
Hey Carl Sir Glad your Back my friend.
Citizen Looks great and the Pics will all come back😜👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Hi Neilo,
Today is a day of dishwashin' and cookin' (and more dishwashin') so I am wearing my knockaround sink-diver... Bulova Sea King. I have the Bumblebee version (black PVD and yellow), but this one has the rubber strap. Happy Saturday, folks!
== Randy
Hey Randy Sir.Lovin the Bulova.I also like the 1000m Version as well👏👏👏👍⌚

61 - 80 of 100 Posts