The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
"The Prospector"
4,352 Posts
Very nice Mike, i have the black model, i need to find one of those too.
Good non-EU day Neilo. Do not know if this is for the better or worse? Time will tell and the rest of the world can look on at us going mad.

The blue Orca for Polly today, I find this one difficult to photograph but nevertheless here goes :93:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Black Monster on a braided Nato for me today...
BM[1].jpg

And to celebrate Brexit day I have just purchased a watch from Spain.
Could have bought it yesterday with no import duties, but today...who knows.
On the plus side was offered it a price that should make it ok ( I hope )

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Going with the Arnie reissue today on the sunny but windy England/Wales borders

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
An SKX013 today that I’ve had for a while but I’m not entirely sure I’ve ever worn. I told myself I bought it for my son... when he’s ready!

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks Neilo, it's nice to be missed :) Great Citizen! I've been lurking, just not posting as much. My tastes have been growing more expensive, and my main watch collecting related activity lately has been not collecting watches... so I can save money and collect more expensive watches :grin:
Have I crossed some sort of watch collector maturity threshold? Is a desire to go upmarket a sign of maturity and restraint, or is that a fragile justification for an unnecessary extravagance? Is a desire for nicer things a virtue or a vice? In case you're wondering, this is the
objet d'affection, but it will take many months, maybe a year for me to save for it (though I might do a Champagne Kakume first, and a 6309, and a blue 6139-6015, and if a blue JDM Pogue shows up... or a teal Pogue, or a Grandfather Tuna, or any reasonably priced Tuna really..., or one of those Ghostbuster voice memos... )

View attachment 439013
Some day... Q1 2021?... unless they release some new special edition this year that I like even more (in which case I'll just have to get both I guess?)
Brad Sir I have a tear in my eye 👁 my Boy Is finally becoming a MAN😂😂😂😂
Happens To us all Brad Sir And You will Start to Peruse Jewellers stores not THRIFT stores for your Fix but I’m Confident as your Legal WIS Guardian you will come back to the Fold once you have Scratched your Expensive Grand Seiko Itch
Probably expanding Your Horological Experience To Far Off Lands like Switzerland
Dipping your Toe in the Omega,Rolex,Oris,Temperate Waters.
This is all part of Growing Grasshopper!! My work Here is Done😜😜😜

·
Registered
24,636 Posts
This One...

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
May the Brexit be with you. Enjoy the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
😂😂😂 Jeffrey Sir You Too my Friend.Try And Stay Cool Out there👍

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Nice one Neil. I like the all silver, similar to the 2 tone Seiko quartz chronos I wore the past week.
Jerry Thank You Sir And I Agree as your recent offerings have reminded me of my Seiko Daytonas👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Picked up this "Seikosha Precision" Military issue from Japan for $8.. Runs a treat :)
Locket Sir Absolute Bargain And I love a Bargain👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Orient Star for today.
Mr Diesel Sir Orient Star looks Superb👏👏👏⌚Impressive👍
You feeling a Year Older now then😜
My turn this month🙈

·
"The Prospector"
4,352 Posts
thank you Neil, erm more a 100 years older :rolleyes::rolleyes: A happy Birthday, for when the day arrives
Mr Diesel Sir Orient Star looks Superb������⌚Impressive��
You feeling a Year Older now then��
My turn this month��

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Some lovely examples today. I've gone with a late 60s 7019 for Saturday.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Gav Sir Your Not Wrong And You’ve also added to that Comment👏👏👏⌚

21 - 40 of 85 Posts