The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Ladies And Gents
“Super Saturday” Is Finally Here A New Month And No EU for Us UK folks Today So Lets Enjoy The Werkend And Show Those Lovely Watches And Wrist Shots My SCWF Buddies👍

Wrist Wise:- (This Morning) My Thoughts Are:-
“I’m Still a Good Citizen😜”

So Today I Choose To Stick With Citizen Week And Wrap My Wrist With One Of My Citizen Promaster,Depth Sensor,Aqualands,Black Dial This Time👍

Model (3745)

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Saturdays” T Shirt Choice”😜

“Saturdays” Neilo Quote:-

“Have hope for the future, but maybe build a bomb shelter anyway.”😜

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mvaldo Thank You Sir as Always.The Silent Assassin🙈😂😂👍

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
“Super Saturday” Is Finally Here A New Month And No EU for Us UK folks Today So Lets Enjoy The Werkend And Show Those Lovely Watches And Wrist Shots My SCWF Buddies👍

So Today I Choose To Stick With Citizen Week And Wrap My Wrist With One Of My Citizen Promaster,Depth Sensor,Aqualands,Black Dial This Time👍

Model (3745)

Yay for Brexit ;-)

·
Poet Laureate
785 Posts
Woohoo Brad Sir “Back And In The Building”👍👍👍🙏
Damn Fine to see You Buddy And with new Shoes👞👏👏👏⌚

Hope you have a Teachers Note 📝 for your Absence😜
Thanks Neilo, it's nice to be missed :) Great Citizen! I've been lurking, just not posting as much. My tastes have been growing more expensive, and my main watch collecting related activity lately has been not collecting watches... so I can save money and collect more expensive watches :grin:
Have I crossed some sort of watch collector maturity threshold? Is a desire to go upmarket a sign of maturity and restraint, or is that a fragile justification for an unnecessary extravagance? Is a desire for nicer things a virtue or a vice? In case you're wondering, this is the
objet d'affection, but it will take many months, maybe a year for me to save for it (though I might do a Champagne Kakume first, and a 6309, and a blue 6139-6015, and if a blue JDM Pogue shows up... or a teal Pogue, or a Grandfather Tuna, or any reasonably priced Tuna really..., or one of those Ghostbuster voice memos... )

pink-gs.jpg
Some day... Q1 2021?... unless they release some new special edition this year that I like even more (in which case I'll just have to get both I guess?)

·
Registered
798 Posts
May the Brexit be with you. Enjoy the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,451 Posts

Model (3745)

Nice one Neil. I like the all silver, similar to the 2 tone Seiko quartz chronos I wore the past week.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Some lovely examples today. I've gone with a late 60s 7019 for Saturday.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Good non-EU day Neilo. Do not know if this is for the better or worse? Time will tell and the rest of the world can look on at us going mad.

The blue Orca for Polly today, I find this one difficult to photograph but nevertheless here goes :93:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts