The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Stopped for a top up on the way back from my son’s rugby training and he’s playing the pretty cool maths game. All accompanied by a 007. And a poppy of course.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Today I am sporting the 6139-7002, which is unique among the 6139 family for its 0-100 marked inner timing chapter ring. I believe it's biggest benefit is when timing multiple events. It allows for recording each timed event expressed as in decimal parts of a minute, so when you go to add a long list of individually l timed events you don't have to carry over every 60 seconds (or add up all the seconds and then divide by 60 to get the inyegr minute count and then go back to subtract out the whole number of minutes to get the leftover seconds, etc. ). Good for adding and then calculating the average, too.

Here is my well preserved 6139-7002 dated July 1971 with RESIST dial / resistant case back.

Mounted on its original Panda style president bracelet.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Good Morning Boys And Girls.🌞 “Sunday” Is Here So Let’s See Those Great Wrist Shots 👍And Have a Great Day My Furry Friends😜

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were:-“Sunday Beater Day”👍

So On my Wrist Today Is My Citizen Promaster Eco Drive Aqualand “D”Cased Diver Beater😜This Thing has 26mm Lugs So Straps Are a Bit Hard To Come By But I Love it.
Model (JV0020-04E)👌

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Sundays” T Shirt Choice😜

Sunday’s Neilo Quote:-

“Behind Every Angry Woman Is A Man Who Has Absolutely No Idea What He Did Wrong”😂
Neil, good morning. Love the quote and your choice today.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Spb079/ Sbdc063 getting most of my wrist time at the mo....50 hour power reserve....6R15 movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Baby Arnie H556-5020

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Ian Sir Very Nice To see a Baby Arnie Out And about,Cool Addition👍⌚👏👏👏

21 - 40 of 55 Posts