The Watch Site banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Very nice:),the dial is lovely.

Just arrived, original and unpolished, looking better than I could have hoped for: 6139-6020, Oct. '69.
Bracelet is aftermarket, but that doesn't bother me. Looks killer on a blue Tropic...

BTW, as usual, pictures don't do it justice. Ecstatic!:yahoo:

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Sea monster, it's easy to wash off and that bezel is grippable in any situation :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Your picture of the Sea monster is the First Time I loved what I Saw. The Dial Lume must be Spectacular Very Nice Especially the Pictures Clarity. Russell

Reactions: Sarbie

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Public holiday over here.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Talk about a rare Bird as in Only the second one I have seen in a Post. Beautiful Picture. VFA the Ultimate Accuracy I made it as far as a 6156-8000 Special Great Movement For a Mechanical Watch yet a step down from the VFA. Russell

·
Registered
25,703 Posts
New to the Pack...

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
One more Unpolished Blue 6139-6020. Dec 1969 Proof. Of the three I have Silver-Black this Blue one is the Only one I have worn. Silver is NOS on OEM Chiclet and Black NOS is without a Bracelet. The Blue has been on a Coffin bracelet I would Love to find a set of End-links or a Coffin with End links After many years of wearing this Blue one I have gotten used to the Coffen on her even though its not OEM to the 6139s. Any help in this Quest for End links or? is Greatly Appreciated Russell

Attachments

61 - 80 of 101 Posts