The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 Yes “Moanday is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show 👍

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were”Lets Wear A Watch You Don’t Mind Getting Dirty”😜

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Casio “Mudman“Today For A Change👍⌚
Model (G-9000) Positive Dial.

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Monday’s” T Shirt and Headphone Choice

Mondays Neilo Quote:-

“My Coffee Today Being A Moanday Is Definitely Medicinal😜😂

Attachments

Reactions: Kuckles

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nice G-Shock there, you reminded me that I also have one. Today I'm wearing the plucky Seiko SNE498 on the engineer bracelet. Ready for adventure!

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice G-Shock there, you reminded me that I also have one. Today I'm wearing the plucky Seiko SNE498 on the engineer bracelet. Ready for adventure!

GTR Sir Thank you,I don’t mind this model with the Positive Display But I also have the Negative Dial which is a Hard Watch To Read.
Seems we have the same taste as I also have that Bracelet which I bought for my Emperor Tuna But never liked it on the watch now it’s on my Baby Tuna.
Your SNE498 I Love 👍⌚And the Gold Bezel is on my list to go with the Gold Bezel New Arnie.
I’ve been too busy buying headphones lately with my ££££🙈👍🎧

·
Registered
300 Posts
GTR Sir Thank you,I don’t mind this model with the Positive Display But I also have the Negative Dial which is a Hard Watch To Read.

Seems we have the same taste as I also have that Bracelet which I bought for my Emperor Tuna But never liked it on the watch now it’s on my Baby Tuna.

Your SNE498 I Love ️And the Gold Bezel is on my list to go with the Gold Bezel New Arnie.

I’ve been too busy buying headphones lately with my ££££
Yep Neilo Sir, my Mudman is a G-9000BP bought in 2010 or thereabouts, I almost never wear it anymore due to the negative display which made it very hard to read for my 36 year old eyes

I personally think only the solar tunas and 300m tunas look cohesive with bracelets, the case on the bigger tunas overwhelm the bracelets' width by quite a margin. Of course no offense to anyone who actually likes the look. Wonder why these SNE solar tunas seem to not be that popular, maybe because it's very light so it doesn't feel like a big gent's proper watch?

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep Neilo Sir, my Mudman is a G-9000BP bought in 2010 or thereabouts, I almost never wear it anymore due to the negative display which made it very hard to read for my 36 year old eyes

I personally think only the solar tunas and 300m tunas look cohesive with bracelets, the case on the bigger tunas overwhelm the bracelets' width by quite a margin. Of course no offense to anyone who actually likes the look. Wonder why these SNE solar tunas seem to not be that popular, maybe because it's very light so it doesn't feel like a big gent's proper watch?

GTR Sir I Concur.
Try 55yr old eyes Like Mine when you get there with Negative Dials😂And No Glasses!!🙈

I think the SNE498 Gold Bezel Version at a Glance Looks like the 1000m Golden Tuna And I have borrowed Mikes one (Pollyc) which he kindly sent me and yes although light in weight probably due to the Plastic Shroud I still loved the watch and it’s Size even though for my Size And Wrists 50mm is about my minimum size usually with Divers.Proper Size Watches😜
I like to know I’m Wearing a Watch👍

·
Premium Member
9,565 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 Yes “Moanday is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show 👍

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were”Lets Wear A Watch You Don’t Mind Getting Dirty”😜

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Casio “Mudman“Today For A Change👍⌚

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“My Coffee Today Being A Moanday Is Definitely Medicinal😜😂

Nice one Neilo - it has one of the best backlights of any of the G-Shocks - love it!

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents. Yes “Moanday is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were”Lets Wear A Watch You Don’t Mind Getting Dirty”

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Casio “Mudman“Today For A Change

Click on each picture for a better view

“My Coffee Today Being A Moanday Is Definitely Medicinal
Good morning Neil. Liking that Mudman in classic black G-Shock, very nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
799 Posts
Thinning the herd. Testing some 7a38s over the next few days before chucking them up for sale. Bit of old titanium today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
One of my favorites, I don't know why I don't wear it more often though.

5126-7000 March 1968

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice one Neilo - it has one of the best backlights of any of the G-Shocks - love it!
Hey Mike Sir,Morning my friend and thank You.Yes Glows Like a The Proverbial Torch this one.Smaller than I thought it would be when I bought it but it’s very light and easy to read.👍⌚
Hows the Sub Restore Going,I imagine you’ve not had much time on it.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good morning Neil. Liking that Mudman in classic black G-Shock, very nice!

Good Morning Jerry Sir And Thank You,They all need some love and wrist time but it’s just getting through them😜👍👍

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thinning the herd. Testing some 7a38s over the next few days before chucking them up for sale. Bit of old titanium today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Jeffrey Sir what’s this word “Thinning”😂
Thicken I Understand😜 I do like the 7A Chrono Models But never owned one.
I know they are very Highly rated👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One of my favorites, I don't know why I don't wear it more often though.

5126-7000 March 1968

Oooh Jerry Sir that is Nice.Black Dial And Nice Bracelet.
Note To Self:-Wear more Often😜👍⌚

·
Premium Member
9,565 Posts
Hey Mike Sir,Morning my friend and thank You.Yes Glows Like a The Proverbial Torch this one.Smaller than I thought it would be when I bought it but it’s very light and easy to read.👍⌚
Hows the Sub Restore Going,I imagine you’ve not had much time on it.
check out my thread - the speaker and cabinet are done. :D

·
Poet Laureate
848 Posts
Funky Orient flea market find. It has a faceted crystal matching the faceted case

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 101 Posts