The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Ladies And Gents
“Moanday” Is Here And The Month Coming To A Close Quickly So Lets Enjoy The Day And Show Those Lovely Watches And Wrist Shots My SCWF Buddies👍

Wrist Wise:- (This Morning) My Thoughts Are:-
“Big And Round Is Beautiful”

So Today I Choose To Wrap My Wrist With My Citizen Promaster Eco Aqualand Depth Sensor 20th Anniversary 👍 Another Big Diver.

Model (JV0010-08E)

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Moandays” T Shirt Choice”😜

“Moandays” Neilo Quote:-

“Stephen Hawking says we've got about 1,000 years to find a new place to live.?That isn't even enough time for A Woman to pack.”😜

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mvaldo Sir Thank You as always my Friend👏👏👏😜

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm new around here and just traipsing through my boxes for stuff I haven't worn much. This is the Orient Star Heritage Gothic which I don't believe did too well in the marketplace. Other than the paltry date display I like the layout and the font. It's a good casual formal piece, feels like it's about 39mm, in the sweet spot and terrific fit. I'm more of a strap junkie than watch seeker, I have one of my two grails, and could see a royal blue ostrich on the deployant.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm new around here and just traipsing through my boxes for stuff I haven't worn much. This is the Orient Star Heritage Gothic which I don't believe did too well in the marketplace. Other than the paltry date display I like the layout and the font. It's a good casual formal piece, feels like it's about 39mm, in the sweet spot and terrific fit. I'm more of a strap junkie than watch seeker, I have one of my two grails, and could see a royal blue ostrich on the deployant.
That's a real looker, with the new Orient 50 h movement.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Not big or a diver but it is round and a Citizen.

Thought I'd take it out for some sun but I should have looked at the forecast. Fat chance of sun here today.

Enjoy your day.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 48 Posts