The Watch Site banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Take my friend you and me must be costing the NHS a fortune lol . I'm wearing my beater just incase.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
John Sir How’s My Buddy🙏
Your dead right as my prescriptions get delivered in a Box 📦 And Voltarol Gel Alone costs an arm and a Leg and I go through tubes of the stuff😮
Still can’t get off this Tramadol😡 tried a few times and felt really horrendous
But at least I’m only on 2 per day now instead of 2 every 4hrs.🙈

Loving your Sammie John and you know I want that one for my Birthday 25th Feb next month😜 I will wear it in bad health get a new Bezel for it and Send it back to you😂😂😂👏👏👏⌚Then it’s Neilospec👍

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Morning Neil,

Bank Holiday today...but I'm still going into work till lunch. The golf course is closed due to the bitter cold. I am wearing wear both of these and the neck gaitor as I plan to help the maintenance crew cover all of the greens with pine straw this afternoon.

Michael
Ooooh Michael Sir The Attire is getting Upgraded😂
I’ve probably no idea how cold it gets out there or Some parts of Canada where other members live🥶🥶🥶
Looking Good Though Michael.👏👏👏⌚

Here’s my Current Weather where I’m at👍

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have one of these as my camping/ zombie apocalypse watch. I love it, very durable. Although yours is a bit more dressed up than mine on that black leather strap. Looks quite smart.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
My choice for the day:

An oldish photo but didn't get around to taking one today.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Ooooh Michael Sir The Attire is getting Upgraded😂
I’ve probably no idea how cold it gets out there or Some parts of Canada where other members live🥶🥶🥶
Looking Good Though Michael.👏👏👏⌚

Here’s my Current Weather where I’m at👍
Hi Neil..What's the saying here..pic's or it didn't happen:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Hi Russ,

Our son has worked there for the past 8 yrs during the summer and Xmas breaks while in high school, college, and obtaining his MBA. Due to budget constraints, they have a limited staff and I try to help out when I can...pro bono of course.

Michael

41 - 60 of 61 Posts