The Watch Site banner

WRUW SCWF On “Moanday” 12th August 2019”👍

4K views 62 replies 31 participants last post by  CombatID 
#1 ·
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞🌞 Yeah Yeah its Monday,So let’s Suck it up and Choose A Fitting Watch👍

Today Im Feeling a Little “Hyper” So Let me Strap on one of my Citizen Hyper Aqualands👍 And Also Treat My Shell Like Ears To Some
Audeze Cans (I’m Babysitting them For my Buddy and Forum Member Jimmy)🎧

So Today i will be Mostly Wearing Both Citizen Model (MA9034-21E)
👍⌚
And Audeze LCD-2C
Headphones Today.
Good Start To Moanday!!

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Monday’s” Shirt

Mondays Neilo Quote:-

The Only Exercise I Seem to get is Letting My Imagination
“Run Wild”😜👍

Attachments

See less See more
#29 ·
Have a wonderful day everyone! Found a set of nos hands for her today on the net, really delighted [emoji16]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Phil Sir it’s always a Plus when things come together and that’s a Nice Watch
👍⌚

#35 ·
Good Move Mr Diesel Sir👍🌧 don’t you dare get that KS even Drizzled on😜
Weathers really Bad up here in Geordieland as well,I’m contemplating Starting an Ark with all my Watches in 2x2😜

#37 ·
T Sir BFAM,New Week it is,I’m late with replies as I’ve had Physio today with a woman fresh out of The Russian KGB Torture Department “Beeatch!!!!”

I see you’ve had your Arm in that Seiko Cookie Jar again😜👍⌚

#18 ·

It’s funny- two of my favorite things: automatic watches and manual transmissions. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#23 ·
I’d expected to wearing a recalcitrant Mako this week since it appeared that the regulation for this Vostok was nailed. Alas, it would appear that my extreme inactivity over the weekend has not played well with my settings, so this watch gets a couple more days on my wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#47 ·
Dennis Sir afternoon!! I’m Late to the replies as I’ve had Physio today with I think a Russian KGB Torture Department Female!!!♿

I see your Pepsi Maxing it Today! Why Not👍⌚

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.