The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Seikos very popular today, and some crackers out there.

I opted to charge this Eddy today, and to have an accurate time for the 11:00 silence. Funny I only ever notice the city codes on outside of bezel when I photograph it.

Have a great day, and don't forget to remember.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Happy Kanji Monday gents and a big Thank You to all who served as we observe Veterans Day today.

Green dial 6139-8050. October 1974.

I've had more than a few of these, including the blue and green, but the dial imperfections always made me move them on. This one is just flat-out pristine.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Thank you veterans, wherever you are. I’m wearing my new and mysterious Caribbean Turtle today. Still trying to track down more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
This one's been a bit neglected since I added more chronos to my collection, so I wore it to dinner. The polished markers on the pulsations really add interest to the dial in a way that fully lumed markers can't match

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

A fantastic looking 6139-6020

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Well it's also Remembrance Day.....lest we forget.

Thinking of my Uncle Larry who perished on July 23, 1944 while on a training mission off the English Coast.

Larry (in the middle) with some of his crew;

With his father, a veterean of WW!;

I also remember all who served and all the innocents who perished. And finally my Dad, who we lost 20 years ago on November 10; (the tall guy in the middle)

Will be heading down to the cenotaph wearing the Oris which sort of has an "airforce" blue hue to it. Thank you to all that served!

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Aloha

This today for a while.
I am a Vietnam Veteran.
Also to all that have served and are still serving for their Country.
Yes that is one of my original Black Berets that I had in Vietnam and still in good condition.
Aloha
Louis

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,285 Posts
Citizen Skyhawk AT

Have a blessed Veteran's Day all.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 49 Posts