The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Boys And Girls.🌞 “MOANDAY” Sadly is Here So Let’s See Those Great Wrist Shots 👍And Have a Great Day My Furry Friends😜

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were:-“I Need A Pepsi”👍

So On My Wrist Today is My Seiko Pepsi BFK On Original Bracelet.
Model (SKA369)👌

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Monday’s ” T Shirt Choice😜

Monday’s Neilo Quote:-

“I accidentally handed my wife a glue stick instead of a chapstick. She still isn't talking to me.”😂

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
The BFK Pepsi looks really Boss!

Having a hard time to choose between these two plonkers so I decided to carry both of them. Currently wearing the SBBN011.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25,703 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The BFK Pepsi looks really Boss!

Having a hard time to choose between these two plonkers so I decided to carry both of them. Currently wearing the SBBN011.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
Good Morning GTR Sir And Thank you,You May notice I had the whole of the Hands Lumed Just To see how it would look a long time ago by our Resident Moderator JohnTigerUK Bentley😜👍⌚

Love the Grandfather Auto Tuna👏👏👏⌚ And Should have kept mine at the Time😢

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Poet Laureate
851 Posts
This one's been a bit neglected since I added more chronos to my collection, so I wore it to dinner. The polished markers on the pulsations really add interest to the dial in a way that fully lumed markers can't match

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
Good Morning Boys And Girls.🌞 “MOANDAY” Sadly is Here So Let’s See Those Great Wrist Shots 👍And Have a Great Day My Furry Friends😜

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were:-“I Need A Pepsi”👍

So On My Wrist Today is My Seiko Pepsi BFK On Original Bracelet.
Model (SKA369)👌

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Monday’s ” T Shirt Choice😜

Monday’s Neilo Quote:-

“I accidentally handed my wife a glue stick instead of a chapstick. She still isn't talking to me.”😂
Pretty classic watches Neilo. I've been wearing my turtle quite a bit lately. Easy wear.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Lest we forget.

Very nice Neil. Solar baby for me today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This one's been a bit neglected since I added more chronos to my collection, so I wore it to dinner. The polished markers on the pulsations really add interest to the dial in a way that fully lumed markers can't match

Very Nice Brad Sir,You have to try and wear them all😜👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pretty classic watches Neilo. I've been wearing my turtle quite a bit lately. Easy wear.
Mike Sir your Right and hard to believe how old they actually are now the BFK🙈
Turtles are definitely an easy wear👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lest we forget.

Very nice Neil. Solar baby for me today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thank you Jeffrey Sir and I do like those Solar Divers.👍⌚
Gold Bezel one is on my list.
“Lest We Forget”👍

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Lol Neil, the doc gave my wife some topical Lidocaine for muscle pain. I told her I was going to mix it in her lip balm, made the doc chuckle out loud.

Nice looking watch BTW.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts

Nice one Brad! Agreed on the markers, the polished adds a little more pop to the dial.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts