The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Haven’t worn this in an age, and I really must put a new crystal in it. Still, it’s a different watch, that’s for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
647 Posts
Haven’t worn this in an age, and I really must put a new crystal in it. Still, it’s a different watch, that’s for sure!

Nice watch, good idea, but am I missing something ? How many hands does it have ? it looks like just the two, in which case, the Chrono can't be too accurate.:grin:

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Mvaldo Sir Sticking with the Russians I see and it looks like Bad weather🙈☔
Hope Your Not Defecting Sir😂😂😂
Nice Showing as always my friend.👏⌚👍

·
Registered
101 Posts
Triton

Morning Neilo,
Today, I opted for the Triton.
(I'm nearing the end of my rotation batch, and will have to do a safe-swap this weekend, so new stuff is coming.)
TTFN,
== Randy

Attachments

·
Special Member
4,663 Posts
WRUW SCWF On “HumpDay” 9th October 2019

Chinese food and the explorer

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
Tasty, very cool Rollie !!

@ Neilo. Nice Helmet!

Busy week for me so I’m in and out, but mostly peeking briefly. Thank you for you comment on my post yesterday. This thread makes me smile everyday because of your comments and participation of the other great members that make this fun with the awesome pieces pictured. Thank you.

May not be able to reply to this thread right away, but still on the 7002, I’m very impressed by the beauty of this watch, really regret overlooking this model until now. But, better late than never, and will now leave you with some better pictures.
IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191009/ce4425045f2e5bd62ce38ff3fa56cbf4.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

Nice watch, good idea, but am I missing something ? How many hands does it have ? it looks like just the two, in which case, the Chrono can't be too accurate.:grin:

It is indeed a two hander. How accurate do you need your chrono to be, haha! I have my 7Ax8’s for the split second stuff anyway!

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Chinese food and the explorer

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
SC Sir yes I could wear that Rollie but I could most definitely Eat the Food😜👍⌚
Great Combo😂

Reactions: SC-Texas

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Tissot ana digi today. Need a 3 year old or a PhD to set it!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Jeffrey Sir Me Likey,Seems the Digi Display is a lot bigger than the Seiko Vintage
Variants👍⌚👏👏👏

21 - 40 of 57 Posts