The Watch Site banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Great looking Orca Neil!
Thank You Jerry Sir,It’s been with me a Lot of Years so I class it as Vintage now
Which it probably is.Its Big It’s Light And Easy To Read👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Newly restored 7017-6040 April 1971 Speed-Timer for me today. My 1st Flyback and I love how this thing works.

Gorgeous Jerry Sir and Your the Vintage Restore Master without Doubt😜👏👏👏👍⌚

·
Premium Member
9,285 Posts
Michael Sir Praise Indeed From my Buddy with a fantastic Collection I admire😜
An Orca Should be in everyone’s Fold 👍⌚
Save the whales ...

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Good morning Neil that's absolutely gorgeous. Ani-digital today

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
John Sir Thank You I love the Orca👍
That Seiko ani Digi is a beast and has a great Diver Friendly Bezel👏👏👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Neilo - I do like the look of that Orca, and they can be bought new quite cheap in UK at the mo, but the Ti put me off as everytime I even look at my Oris it has a new scratch on it, and I've never touched anything with it.

GTR - That Bullhead is lovely also.

I must be running a day behind as I've gone white X today.
Mark Sir I’ve had my Orca for years and used to wear it quite a lot but it never got Any bad Marks as you can see from normal wear so I rate it quite Hardy but it’s just so light to wear and a Big Dial so ticks all my Boxes.👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
This has been sitting in the watch display case unused, put it on today and realized why I like it....its big but light.
Mike Sir I love your Blue Orca but having the Ti Bracelet Just makes it Amazing👏👏👏👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Love the Orcas guys, also love the Blue Whale version but you don’t see that so often.
I’m joining Brad with a Pogue today, and will take the opportunity to remind you that November 16th is the third International Pogue Day, so dig our those 6139’s guys and girls and those that identify in a non-binary way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks Pip mate and always nice to See my Old Pogue as well as knowing you love it 👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Morning Neilo,
Well, it's been a real snow-fest around here, so I'm going white-dial with the Chris Ward Lido Ltd, today.
Brrrrr.
== Randy
Randy Sir That CW is actually very Nice👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
That Orca is one of my favorites in your collection, Neilo.

6139-6009 for me today

Todd Sir Praise Indeed From Another Member And Buddy with some fantastic pieces. That 6139 is Superb and my favourite colour Dial in That Model 👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

I'm really happy to see you getting back to your old self Neilo!
Thank you Peter my friend,I’m not out of the Woods by a long Way as my Left hip looks like it needs replacing now after my Right was Done just over a year ago and it’s been taking all the Damage of my Falls but I Remain as upbeat as I can.👍pity there’s no Brain replacement available just yet😜

61 - 76 of 76 Posts