The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Ladies And Gents
“Humpday” Is Here So Lets Enjoy The Day And Show Those Lovely Watches And Wrist Shots My SCWF Buddies👍

Wrist Wise:- (This Morning) My Thoughts Are:-
“Citizen It’s A Safe Bet👍”

So Today I Choose To Stick With Citizen And To Wrap My Wrist With My Citizen Promaster Eco Marine Aqualand Depth Sensor. 👍

Model (BN2031-05E)

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Humpday’s ” T Shirt and Headphone Choice”😜

“Humpday” Neilo Quote:-

“I like having conversations with kids. Grownups never ask me what my Third favorite reptile is.”😜

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Lovely detail on the Cit Neil. I think they get it right a bit more often than Seiko (stands by for vociferous rebuttals). Getting hot again down under. Solar Tissot today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Safe and awesome bet, that Citizen of yours, Neil.

On the wrist is a seldom seen K variant of the SKX011

Jan Raymund
Jan Sir Good Morning And Thank you.As I said Citizen Week this week😜
Loving your Orange SKX011 And one I’ve always liked👏👏👏👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Lovely detail on the Cit Neil. I think they get it right a bit more often than Seiko (stands by for vociferous rebuttals). Getting hot again down under. Solar Tissot today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Jeffrey Sir Thank You And I think your Right,Citizen Certainly have not had any
Alignment issues so maybe their quality Control is better than Seikos👍
Plus they are Knocking Out Some Great Looking Divers lately.Problem I’ve got is this Model is So Nice in the Flesh I want the other Colour Models🙈
Your Tissot is certainly different and I don’t mind the look of that👏👏👏⌚

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am still new here and going thru the JDM boxes. Here's a clean example of the 61GS in very nice shape with original polish and sharp edges. Taro Tanaka really took it to the Swiss with grand showings in accuracy competitions that got Seiko banned from future showings. Mine is running +2 after overhaul. Unfortunately I hairlined the acrylic right afterwards so I'm putting a call in to friend for replacement.

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts

“Humpday” Is Here So Lets Enjoy The Day And Show Those Lovely Watches And Wrist Shots My SCWF Buddies

“Citizen It’s A Safe Bet

So Today I Choose To Stick With Citizen And To Wrap My Wrist With My Citizen Promaster Eco Marine Aqualand Depth Sensor.

Model (BN2031-05E)

Click on each picture for a better view

“Humpday’s ” T Shirt and Headphone Choice”

“I like having conversations with kids. Grownups never ask me what my Third favorite reptile is.”
Good morning Neil cool watch for a cool morning. Bulova for me

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Morning everyone

Out of the box and onto the wrist, replacing my 6309/7458 hybrid, one of my all time favourites, in fact I now like it as much as my 5513, it feels "just right" even on the Seiko bracelet

Must have set the date "wrong" by 12 hours, as the 29 is about to depart!!

You have to be almost a contortionist to take wrist shots with a normal camera and I'm hopeless with a camera phone

Attachments

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
“Humpday” Is Here So Lets Enjoy The Day And Show Those Lovely Watches And Wrist Shots My SCWF Buddies👍

“Citizen It’s A Safe Bet👍”

So Today I Choose To Stick With Citizen And To Wrap My Wrist With My Citizen Promaster Eco Marine Aqualand Depth Sensor. 👍

Model (BN2031-05E)

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Humpday’s ” T Shirt and Headphone Choice”😜

“I like having conversations with kids. Grownups never ask me what my Third favorite reptile is.”😜
Another winner from Neil's house of heavy metal. Great looking watch bro!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts