The Watch Site banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Aqualand Classic C022 from 1988 finally restored to working after installing new circuit from Stephen and massive help and advice from Louis

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Woohoo Ian Sir Another Aqualand Beauty Back In the world👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Speed-Timer for today. Just got the original bracelet for the watch, they were meant for each other:)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Phil Sir Now That Looks Great,Bracelet Definitely Adds To it👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Venus 170 powered chronograph.
DS Sir Wow!! It deserves this:-

A goddess on a mountain top
Was burning like a silver flame
The summit of beauty and love
And Venus was her name😜👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Good morning Neil nice call on the casio, regarding vinyl I have a nephew who is absolutely bonkers on collecting them he scours the country looking for them. He makes playing them into an art form a bit like the Japanese tea ceremony. Whatever rocks your boat I say. Oh nearly forgot smiths Astral today.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
John Sir a Nephew With Style And My kind of Guy.
“That’s Exactly How You Treat Listening To Vinyl as You Described.Its an Art Nowadays as opposed to how we used to do it in the 70’s And 80’s Just throwing an LP on and lifting the Tonearm then dropping it all by hand🙈
I cringe seeing that now😜

Lovely Smiths Astral John👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Knocking around at home today finishing my tax return and then working on a big tender return, so a shiny grab and go beater while yesterday’s GS is sat on the Timegrapher seeing how she coped with a day on the wrist.
Pip Sir Great Beater And My Blue Ones Going On my wrist tomorrow👏👏👏⌚
How’s the GS Patient Doing?

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Looks like I picked the wrong day to expose my latest acquisition, there are some stunning time pieces out there - Wow.

Ok, so Moanday was our 30th Wedding Anniversary and when Mrs Q asked me what I wanted, and did I want "Another Watch" I immediately showed her the Casio Pro Trek that I have been coveting for some time. She was not impressed, and said she didn't want to get me another tool watch for such an occasion and that I should choose a dress or classic style watch that would stand the test of time and be more aligned with such an occasion. I then directed her to Orient Bambino small seconds which I think are really classy and she said it looked too old fashioned. So with great trepidation I doubled the price and showed her this which she took to straight away. So here it is my anniversary new dress watch. I'm finding it awkward to get a picture that does it justice as the lighting here does not help.
I bought Mrs Q a Mother of "Pearl" faced Armani watch, her choice, so we both got new wristwear.

Mark Sir Double Congrats And The Presage Dial does look great👏👏👏⌚

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Pip Sir Great Beater And My Blue Ones Going On my wrist tomorrow

How’s the GS Patient Doing?

Very well thank you. Needs a touch of regulating as running about +30spd but that won’t take long to sort. Nice lines though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
8,314 Posts
Awesome, I used to own the olive green GD-100. I still miss the big digits on it from time to time. For today, it’s something I haven’t worn in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that's a good looking watch - I was looking at those ....

·
Registered
299 Posts
that's a good looking watch - I was looking at those ....
The movement is nothing special but the finishing on the case and bracelet is great. Build quality is impressive, it's easily better than any Seiko in the same price range. I got it for around $400 new.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

41 - 59 of 59 Posts