The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Knocking around at home today finishing my tax return and then working on a big tender return, so a shiny grab and go beater while yesterday’s GS is sat on the Timegrapher seeing how she coped with a day on the wrist.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Looks like I picked the wrong day to expose my latest acquisition, there are some stunning time pieces out there - Wow.

Ok, so Moanday was our 30th Wedding Anniversary and when Mrs Q asked me what I wanted, and did I want "Another Watch" I immediately showed her the Casio Pro Trek that I have been coveting for some time. She was not impressed, and said she didn't want to get me another tool watch for such an occasion and that I should choose a dress or classic style watch that would stand the test of time and be more aligned with such an occasion. I then directed her to Orient Bambino small seconds which I think are really classy and she said it looked too old fashioned. So with great trepidation I doubled the price and showed her this which she took to straight away. So here it is my anniversary new dress watch. I'm finding it awkward to get a picture that does it justice as the lighting here does not help.
I bought Mrs Q a Mother of "Pearl" faced Armani watch, her choice, so we both got new wristwear.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Looks like I picked the wrong day to expose my latest acquisition, there are some stunning time pieces out there - Wow.

Ok, so Moanday was our 30th Wedding Anniversary and when Mrs Q asked me what I wanted, and did I want "Another Watch" I immediately showed her the Casio Pro Trek that I have been coveting for some time. She was not impressed, and said she didn't want to get me another tool watch for such an occasion and that I should choose a dress or classic style watch that would stand the test of time and be more aligned with such an occasion. I then directed her to Orient Bambino small seconds which I think are really classy and she said it looked too old fashioned. So with great trepidation I doubled the price and showed her this which she took to straight away. So here it is my anniversary new dress watch. I'm finding it awkward to get a picture that does it justice as the lighting here does not help.

I bought Mrs Q a Mother of "Pearl" faced Armani watch, her choice, so we both got new wristwear.

Congrats on 30 years, that’s getting rarer these days. And congrats on a lovely new Cocktail Time. They are rather nice pieces!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Howdy Neilo, feeling golden today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Well here is mine

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Good day, Neil.

I used to own the military theme version of that G-shock. Gave it to a cousin, and. it's still running till now.

On my wrist is a Seiko 6309-7040 Turtle, dated January 1981.

Jan Raymund
Jan Sir Thank You And That’s a lovely Turtle 🐢 Your wearing👏👏👏⌚

21 - 40 of 59 Posts