The Watch Site banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts
Knocking around at home today finishing my tax return and then working on a big tender return, so a shiny grab and go beater while yesterday’s GS is sat on the Timegrapher seeing how she coped with a day on the wrist.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to expose my latest acquisition, there are some stunning time pieces out there - Wow.

Ok, so Moanday was our 30th Wedding Anniversary and when Mrs Q asked me what I wanted, and did I want "Another Watch" I immediately showed her the Casio Pro Trek that I have been coveting for some time. She was not impressed, and said she didn't want to get me another tool watch for such an occasion and that I should choose a dress or classic style watch that would stand the test of time and be more aligned with such an occasion. I then directed her to Orient Bambino small seconds which I think are really classy and she said it looked too old fashioned. So with great trepidation I doubled the price and showed her this which she took to straight away. So here it is my anniversary new dress watch. I'm finding it awkward to get a picture that does it justice as the lighting here does not help.
I bought Mrs Q a Mother of "Pearl" faced Armani watch, her choice, so we both got new wristwear.

Attachments

Looks like I picked the wrong day to expose my latest acquisition, there are some stunning time pieces out there - Wow.

Ok, so Moanday was our 30th Wedding Anniversary and when Mrs Q asked me what I wanted, and did I want "Another Watch" I immediately showed her the Casio Pro Trek that I have been coveting for some time. She was not impressed, and said she didn't want to get me another tool watch for such an occasion and that I should choose a dress or classic style watch that would stand the test of time and be more aligned with such an occasion. I then directed her to Orient Bambino small seconds which I think are really classy and she said it looked too old fashioned. So with great trepidation I doubled the price and showed her this which she took to straight away. So here it is my anniversary new dress watch. I'm finding it awkward to get a picture that does it justice as the lighting here does not help.

I bought Mrs Q a Mother of "Pearl" faced Armani watch, her choice, so we both got new wristwear.

Congrats on 30 years, that’s getting rarer these days. And congrats on a lovely new Cocktail Time. They are rather nice pieces!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Howdy Neilo, feeling golden today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well here is mine

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Good day, Neil.

I used to own the military theme version of that G-shock. Gave it to a cousin, and. it's still running till now.

On my wrist is a Seiko 6309-7040 Turtle, dated January 1981.

Jan Raymund
Jan Sir Thank You And That’s a lovely Turtle 🐢 Your wearing👏👏👏⌚

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.