The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Henry Sir,Digitals popular in the 80’s? OH YES Indeed😜⌚
From the Late 70,s I remember the Black Screen Digitals you pressed a Button for the time and a Red LED display of the time came up,then the LCD displays started With positive Dials like the ones we see today.
I still have one of the round Old style Red LED Watches Somewhere.Now they were Cool.👍
My dad got one of the first Texas LED watches but I spotted the mistake as back in those days only really posh cars had clocks, so if you wanted to tell the time in his car you had to almost cross hands to press button whilst driving. I started my digital journey with Casio LCD's so display always on.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I’ve had this watch for a few years now and it’s given me fits chasing it around on a timegrapher. My goal for the next week (or two) is to get this thing properly regulated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
This today. I can still only find chapter rings for the blue dialled ones and not this silver one. I live in hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Oh the coincidence... Just put a new battery in this today!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
😂😂😂👏👏👏

Yup that’s the one Jeffrey!!
Those are cool beans.
Got to find mine now.......Hold on😜
Aha found it.Still bloody working as well😜

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
My my, Neilo - that's in beautiful condition, that one! :) Love the vintage digitals!

7A28 for me:
Thank you Jonas.👍 I think I’ve just been lucky buying them years ago when they were still looked after.👍⌚

Stunning 7A28 Chrono by the way.Another Watch I’ve never owned🤔

21 - 40 of 63 Posts