The Watch Site banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Monster Gold Tuna?

Hey Neil,
I don't know if this thing has a nickname -- I thought it was a monster golden tuna? not sure. Anyhow, it's a whale of a watch. Cheers!
== Randy

Attachments

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Pip Sir F-30 And In Cracking Condition

F-30 Sounds like a New 5th Generation Fighter Plane

This truly was the proverbial one owner in a drawer watch. The great thing about lithium batteries is they don’t leak and screw the pcb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
994 Posts
WRUW SCWF On “Fishy Friday”27th September 2019”

Hey Neil,

I don't know if this thing has a nickname -- I thought it was a monster golden tuna? not sure. Anyhow, it's a whale of a watch. Cheers!

== Randy

“Monster Golden Tuna” about covers it....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Hey Neil,
== Randy
Ninjagin Sir I think it’s known as the Baby Tuna even though there’s not much to Suggest anything Small about it😜 👍⌚

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
6138-0010-Proof 1970 Gorgeous

UFO Oct. ‘70

She is with out a Doubt A Watch I will have to call"Perfect" Example of what a 1970 6138-0010 Proof would look like if bought New from a Store..... Beautiful First year 6138-0010. A Treat,.... Russell

·
Registered
994 Posts
WRUW SCWF On “Fishy Friday”27th September 2019”

Did you get a decent price, by the way? I know you were scouting for awhile. Also, did you have to run the analog hand re-alignment procedure? The hands on mine were all over the place. Nice watch! == Randy

Got it from a member here who did not bond with it. I paid 25% off list, as did he, which is hard to find now. I see you also got the Pepsi. I did correct the hands, just to see the procedure work. I have watched every video out there, so All the functions are second nature to me now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

81 - 100 of 103 Posts