The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 “Fishy Friday” Is Here so Let’s Choose A Great Watch Today To Lead Into The Weekend👍

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were”One Of My
Favourite Aqualands”Gifted By A Buddy😜

So I’m Choosing to Go With My New Model Citizen Aqualand Marine Eco Depth Sensor Today👍⌚
Model (BN2031-85E)

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Friday’s” T Shirt

Fishy Friday Neilo Quote:-

“I Was Told I’m 10 Times More Likely To Be Mugged In Newcastle (my Home)
Than in New York?
I Thought well that’s True I don’t Live in New York😜

Attachments

Reactions: Kuckles

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Nice Neil! Love the coin edge bezel, great shirt too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Neil! Love the coin edge bezel, great shirt too

Good Morning Jerry And Thank you Sir.👍
I must Thank my Buddy Jimmy for this unexpected Gifted One Given To me when the Chips were down and I was a Bit Lost recently.Certainly Made my Day
Cheering me up no end.In the Flesh it Gorgeous🙏👍👏👏👏

·
Poet Laureate
848 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents. “Fishy Friday” Is Here so Let’s Choose A Great Watch Today To Lead Into The Weekend

Favourite Aqualands”Gifted By A Buddy

So I’m Choosing to Go With My New Model Citizen Aqualand Marine Eco Depth Sensor Today

Model (BN2031-85E)

Click on each picture for a better view

“Friday’s” T Shirt

Than in New York?

I Thought well that’s True I don’t Live in New York
Nice one Neilo!

This watch presents a challenge for the photographer since the display doesn't stay on long enough to take a good photo. Actually I think it's on, just washed out in the sun.

Really it's a horribly designed watch, but it gets a lot of comments!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
799 Posts
Morning Neil. Very neat.. Love that Bulova Bradurani. Yellow and Black again. Go tiges! Only Melbourne could have a public holiday for a footy match.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice one Neilo!

This watch presents a challenge for the photographer since the display doesn't stay on long enough to take a good photo. Actually I think it's on, just washed out in the sun.

Really it's a horribly designed watch, but it gets a lot of comments!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Brad Sir Now you see I really like that👍
Red LED Quirky And Very 70’s Different.
My Grandad was a Bulova Watch Lover And they were very Popular in the
UK👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Morning Neil. Very neat.. Love that Bulova Bradurani. Yellow and Black again. Go tiges! Only Melbourne could have a public holiday for a footy match.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Morning Jeffrey Sir.
Nice Yellow G100👏👏👏Good Value Watches Those And a nice Size.👍⌚

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents. “Fishy Friday” Is Here so Let’s Choose A Great Watch Today To Lead Into The Weekend

Favourite Aqualands”Gifted By A Buddy

So I’m Choosing to Go With My New Model Citizen Aqualand Marine Eco Depth Sensor Today

Model (BN2031-85E)

Click on each picture for a better view

“Friday’s” T Shirt

Than in New York?

I Thought well that’s True I don’t Live in New York

Morning Neilo. Sharp looking Citizen you got there! Awesome gift Sir.

Here it is my Pogue for now, a 6139-6005 from June 1972.

Just saw that I have to activate the VIP option to load up the bigger pic - oh my... feel not vip very much.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Bullhead today,i'd begun to think this watch would never get over the finishing line :)
I bought it almost three years ago and sent it off to Simon [ siralan ] for full movement service ,he also relumed the dial and hour/min hand [ they'd been horribly painted rather than lumed :( ] sweep and sub hands were NOS from Stefan .

Simon's work is always top notch but I'm amazed with how good a job he did on the dial/hands [ thank you mate :)]

The case was pretty rough so it went off to another member here for refinish and the project stalled a bit ,I wasn't in a rush and life gets in the way ,best laid plans etc etc , I finally got the case back a few weeks ago and I'm thrilled with how it turned out [ thank you so much mate ,it's way better than I hoped for:grin: ]

Simon reassembled everything for me and the last piece of the puzzle was one of Jonathan's East tec fishbones kindly sold to me by Tom [ Seikopsycho2 }

Have a good weekend all :)

·
"The Prospector"
4,552 Posts
Very nice Jim, worth the wait, top job ;)
Bullhead today,i'd begun to think this watch would never get over the finishing line :)
I bought it almost three years ago and sent it off to Simon [ siralan ] for full movement service ,he also relumed the dial and hour/min hand [ they'd been horribly painted rather than lumed :( ] sweep and sub hands were NOS from Stefan .

Simon's work is always top notch but I'm amazed with how good a job he did on the dial/hands [ thank you mate :)]

The case was pretty rough so it went off to another member here for refinish and the project stalled a bit ,I wasn't in a rush and life gets in the way ,best laid plans etc etc , I finally got the case back a few weeks ago and I'm thrilled with how it turned out [ thank you so much mate ,it's way better than I hoped for:grin: ]

Simon reassembled everything for me and the last piece of the puzzle was one of Jonathan's East tec fishbones kindly sold to me by Tom [ Seikopsycho2 }

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Up before the sun today.

6139-8029 December 1971

·
Registered
4,706 Posts

Looks great Jimmy, worth the wait to have it done right.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts