The Watch Site banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Neil, so many Citizen watches, it would make citizen Kane jealous.

Here's a 7548-7009 on GL831.

Jan Raymund
😂😂😂 Jan Sir Thank you.I think I’m a 50/50 split Citizen/Seiko And I have no real preference over either brand then my G Shocks and other brands.👍⌚
Your 7548 by the way is in Unreal Condition 👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Morning Neilo. Another stunning showing there. Liking the gold highlights.

7548 for me on this dull and drizzly Friday

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Gav Sir Thank You my Friend I Do like a Little Gold Tone On a Watch😜👏👏
Your 7548 does look in great condition and I’m noticing they are quite popular lately on here👏👏👏⌚

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm going with my classic 2006, bought at Yodobashie Master Shop, SBGR029 stainless GS. It runs on the 9S55 auto. My friend who lives in Japan literally forced me to buy it when the notion of a high end Japanese watch seemed absurd in the West. The watch was supposedly designed by Naturo Fukasawa, a great industrial designer who did a lot of the Issey Miyake minimalist fashion watches of late. The watch was a large for its time 40mm with a very light blue tint on the crystal that is elusive as all get out. It also has way cool monster crown guards, has had one full service and runs +4 currently. These can be had quite readily on Japanese online stores, can't speak for the condition, polish, etc.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Good morning Neil and take care have a great weekend watching the six nations rugby, oh and brexit day. FFF for me

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
Hey John Sir FFF Looking Good as always👍👏👏⌚
Brexit Day🙈About Bloody Time And I must admit I think it’s a Big Mistake leaving the EU but only time will tell.Enjoy the Rugby 🏉

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I seriously need a kick up the proverbial!
Still not swapped the crystal out even though I have an OEM spare. Also have two other 7t34 to swap out the circuit still sitting in my project drawer.

Roberto Sir I’m sure You will get to the Maintenance And Crystal Swap over the weekend to bring that Beauty back up to speed👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Neilo - enjoy your last day - as an EU Citizen !!

The weekend, and my G-Shocks beckon..

I'm still pressing on with the Presage :grin:

Sorry pulled the trigger too early. The sharp sighted may have noticed the strap appears upside down, I have read this before on internet, not sure if to swap it round or leave it be as a little unusual.
Mark Sir Brexit Shmexit!! Sick of hearing about that Farce🙈
All I know is Stuff is going to cost us more as we always get hit in the pocket somehow in this Country😡
Rant over😜 Presage looks good 👏👏👏⌚

41 - 60 of 62 Posts